Chances are you already have some of the tools, use at least some channels and create some content. You won’t be asked to throw out everything and start again.
Instead, this workshop will show you how you can integrate marketing and technology with creativity and knowledge to let customers find you, earn their attention, generate warm leads and close sales.
- What exactly is inbound marketing and what is the role of content?
- How can I make social media work for our organisation?
- What do I need to do? (shaping and executing your marketing strategy)
- Developing a content strategy - the right content, to the right person, at the right time
- Measuring the monetary and non-monetary value of content marketing
Who should attend?
Anybody who wants to understand how to market their business, organisation or message online, using content marketing and social media to get their message across, increase traffic to their website, engage customers and improve conversion rates.
Colin Kennedy is a content marketing specialist, writer and speaker with more than 20 years experience in journalism, marketing communications and sales.
For several years now he has applied his broad business and marketing expertise to content marketing consulting, social media and brand journalism for clients who want to increase their market profile, brand awareness and online traffic conversion.